A button that, when clicked on, displays a list of the contacts to choose among. After the user has made a selection, the following properties will be set to information about the chosen contact:
- ContactName: the contact's name
- EmailAddress: the contact's primary email address
- EmailAddressList: a list of the contact's email addresses
- ContactUri: the contact's URI on the device
- PhoneNumber: the contact's primary phone number (on Later Android Verisons)
- PhoneNumberList: a list of the contact's phone numbers (on Later Android Versions)
- Picture: the name of the file containing the contact's image, which can be used as a Picture property value for the Image or ImageSprite component.
Other properties affect the appearance of the button (TextAlignment, BackgroundColor, etc.) and whether it can be clicked on (Enabled).
The ContactPicker component might not work on all phones. For example, on Android systems before system 3.0, it cannot pick phone numbers, and the list of email addresses will contain only one email.
Returns the button's background color
URI that specifies the location of the contact on the device.
Specifies the path of the button's image. If there is both an Image and a BackgroundColor, only the Image will be visible.
Specifies the button's shape (default, rounded, rectangular, oval). The shape will not be visible if an Image is being displayed.
Specifies if a visual feedback should be shown for a button that as an image as background.
Specifies whether the component should be visible on the screen. Value is true if the component is showing and false if hidden.
Simple event to be raised after the picker activity returns its result and the properties have been filled in.
Simple event to raise when the component is clicked but before the picker activity is started.
Indicates the cursor moved over the button so it is now possible to click it.
Indicates the cursor moved away from the button so it is now no longer possible to click it.
Opens the picker, as though the user clicked on it.
Views a contact given its URI.