Comment on page
Check box components can detect user taps and can change their boolean state in response. A check box component raises an event when the user taps it. There are many properties affecting its appearance that can be set in the Designer or Blocks Editor.
- Changed(): User tapped and released check box.
- GotFocus(): Check box became the focused component.
- LostFocus(): Check box stopped being the focused component.
- SetShadow: Place a blurred shadow underneath the text with the specified x, y, radius, color, (e.g. -11,12,13,black).
- BackgroundColor: Color for check box background.
- Checked: True if the box is checked, false otherwise.
- Enabled: If set, user can tap check box to cause action.
- FontBold: Available only in Designer Properties.
- FontItalic: Available only in Designer Properties.
- FontTypeface: Available only in Designer Properties.
- Height: Check box height (y-size).
- Width: Check box width (x-size).
- Text: Text to display on check box.
- TextColor: Color for check box text.
- Visible: If set, check box is visible.